A Great Place For U
page info

Liquor License

In accordance with Chapter 600 of the Municipal Code, no person shall sell or offer for sale intoxicating liquor in the City of Union without a currently valid liquor license issued by the City. 

Applications for liquor licenses shall be made in writing to the Board of Aldermen and shall be filed in the office of the City Clerk.  The application shall be presented to the Board of Aldermen at its first regular meeting thereafter.  Board of Aldermen meetings are held on the 2nd Monday of each month.  A special meeting of the Board of Aldermen may also be called.

View Liquor License Application / Fees.

For more information, contact:

Jonita Copeland, City Clerk
City Hall, 1st Floor
500 E. Locust Street
Union, MO  63084
Phone:  (636) 583-3600 ext. 1104