A Great Place For U
page info

Report A Concern

If this is a true emergency please call 9-1-1.  If this is a police issue that needs immediate attention, please contact dispatch at 636-583-3700 (non-emergency number).

Non-emergency concerns, complaints and suggestions can be reported by filling out a "Report a Concern" form and emailing it to cityclerk@unionmissouri.gov or fax to 636-583-4091, where it will be directed to the appropriate department during normal business hours.  

You may also call 636-583-3600 during regular business hours, Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.