Click to Fill Out Splash n Swimplex Reservation Request Form
Splash - n - Swimplex
Book your summer party at the Splash -n- Swimplex! The facility is available for private rentals Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays from 9:30-11:30am or 7:00-9:00pm and select weekday rentals from 7:30-9:30pm. There is an extra hour ADD ON option for evening rentals!
Rental Type & Fee:
Rental with NO SLIDES - $325.00 (400 people max)
The small tot-slide in the toddler area will be open but all other SLIDES WILL BE CLOSED.
Rental with Slides $425.00 (400 people max)
Two Flume Slides and Two Drop Slides will be open.
Rental includes certified lifeguards, swimming & use of sound system.
Optional Add-ons (must be booked and paid for in advance; cannot request week/day of rental):
One extra hour - $100 (available for evening rentals only)
Staffed Concession Stand - $25 (cost to purchase items will still apply)
BBQ Grill - $15
• Rental fee is due 10 business days from the invoice date. If the full rental fee is not paid within 10 business days of invoice date the reservation will be voided.
• Renter will be held responsible for all clean up and damage occurring during the scheduled event to the rented area.
• Rental fee will be refunded if notice of cancellation is provided in writing to the Parks Director a minimum of 30 days prior to the scheduled rental. A $10 administrative fee will be charged.
• No refunds will be issued when notice is not given within a minimum of 30 days prior to the scheduled rental.
• No refunds will be issued once rental has been in progress for one (1) hour or more due to inclement weather, etc. If the rental is canceled due to inclement weather the day of the rental, prior to the start time, the renter can reschedule depending on availability. If no rescheduled date is available, a refund will be provided.
Splash Park and Pavilion
Click to Fill Out Splash Park and Pavilion Rental Request Form
Rental Package :
Morning 8:30am - 10:30am ($125.00)
Evening 6:00pm - 8:00pm ($125.00)
Rentals are Available May 1st - August 31st
• Reservations are not complete until the fee is paid.
• The fee is non-changeable and non-refundable no matter what the weather or park conditions. • Reservations can be made up to one year in advance to the date of the desired rental.
• Renter is responsible for all damages to the splash park pavilion, picnic tables, etc.
• If the rental is open to the public and alcohol is served, the renter will be required to provide liquor liability and proof of general liability insurance with a combined single limit of not less than $1 million occurrence with $2 million aggregate. City must be provided a certificate of insurance naming the city as additional insured and a letter of endorsement.
• Full rental rate and any applicable security deposits are required within 10 days of invoice date. If invoice is not paid in full within 10 business days, the reservation will be forfeited.
• Reservation cancellations with a minimum of 30 days advanced notice will be issued a refund. Reservation cancellations that are under 30 days from rental date are not refundable and a credit will not be issued.
For more information, contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 636-583-8471 or the Pool (May 25 - August 18) at 636-583-3316.