Register for Summer Camp Full Summer (June - August) Session 1 - CLICK HERE
Register for Summer Camp After Summer School (July - August) Session 2 - CLICK HERE
Hours and Days of Operation
Union Parks and Recreation Summer Camp operates in two (2) sessions. Children ages five (5) to eleven (11) can register as Campers.
1. June – August (Full Day)
For children who do not attend summer school. Will start the first (1st) Monday after Memorial Day (2023 Season Start is June 5th) and 2023 Season End is August 18th.
2. July – August (Full Day)
For children who attend summer school and will attend camp in July and August. Campers will start Monday July 3rd , 2023 Season end is August 18th.
Monday – Friday
Half Day 3:30 pm to 6:00 pm
Full Day 6:00 am to 6:00 pm
2023 Summer Camp runs June-August (concurrent with Union R-XI summer break).
Campers can register online at https://union.recdesk.com/Community/Home or pick up forms at the Union Parks and Recreation office at 500 East Locust Union MO 63084. Registration will close May 13th 2022.
- Camper Registration Fee
- $50.00 Nonrefundable registration fee
- Camper Weekly Tuition Fee (Full Day)
- $140.00 per child due Monday one-week prior (first child)
- Late Fee
- $10 late fee is charged for tuition not received by the Friday following the scheduled due date.
- Late pick up fees are as follow:
- $15.00 at five (5) minutes or more
- Return Check Fee
• $10 fee for returned Check