Group and Private Swim Lessons are offered outdoors during the summer pool season at Splash -n- Swimplex, located at 375 West Park Avenue.
GROUP SWIM LESSONS for 2023 season
For Group Swim Lesson Session I Online Registration, Session II Online Registration, Session III Online Registration at: Click here for swim lessons
Fee: Level 1 – 5: $50/child/session (Each class 30 minutes)
Registration deadline is one week prior to the start of lesson.
Sessions will meet Monday-Thursday with Fridays reserved for weather make-ups.
Session 1 dates: June 5-15
Session 2 dates: June 19-30
Session 3 dates: July 3-14
- Level 1 ~ Introduction to water skills (must be a minimum of 4 years old to participate)
- Level 2 ~ Fundamental aquatic skills
- Level 3 ~ Stroke development
- Level 4 ~ Stoke improvement
- Level 5 ~ Stroke refinement
- Level 6 ~ Swimming & skill proficiency
Click to view/print descriptions of levels.
* Evening Swim Lessons will be moved from Monday - Thursday to Tuesday - Friday on weeks with swim team meets. The dates are: June 12, June 19, 2023.
Registration for private lessons for 2023 season is now open.
You will go to the link that says, press here for our new online registration. Then scroll down to the button for Private lessons.
Fees: $20.00 per 1/2 hour
Private lessons will be offered in 2023. Typically, lessons will occur before 12pm or after 6pm. Lessons open to both children and adults. A limited number of private lessons are available, so register early to guarantee a spot.
For more information, contact the Parks & Recreation Department at 636-583-8471 or the Pool (May 25 - August 16, 2020) at 636-583-3316.